Dela case study
Dela is a funeral insurance company in the Netherlands. This is a case study
of the campaign ‘Why wait until it’s too late? Say something wonderful today.
Top Reasons Having Life Insurance Is Important
Planning for your family’s future after you die is absolutely essential for securing their financial well-being. Although it can be an uncomfortable topic to think about, it is vitally important to get your financial affairs in order before it is too late. So get quotes today. Click the following link to contact a helpful agent. It does not matter if you are in the prime of life, a senior, or in search of high risk life insurance for scuba divers. We can help.
Here are some of the top reasons why having life insurance is important:
1. Life insurance helps provides significant financial protection for your loved ones in the event of your death. If your income helps support your family, what will happen if you die and are no longer bringing in that income? How will they pay their bills or afford basic expenses like groceries? This is where life insurance can help. A good life insurance policy can take great strides to replace your lost income, allowing your family to continue living life in the way they are accustomed to.
2. You never know when your time may come. As scary as it may be to contemplate about, death is not always predictable. Anything from accidents to unexpected illnesses can strike without notice. If you don’t prepare now, it may be too late.
3. Life insurance allows you to leave something behind for your family or children. Even if you haven’t amassed a lot of assets during your life, a good life insurance policy can act like an inheritance for your children or loved ones. Being able to provide them with financial support so they can reach for their dreams is reliably one of the best gifts that you can give to your family.
4. Knowing that you have an insurance plan in place can provide you with peace of mind. You won’t need to worry about what will happen to your family after you are gone as long as you are adequately insured.
5. You won’t burden your family with debt. When you die, your debt doesn’t just go away. Instead, your creditors try to collect the outstanding balances from your family. This can put undue stress on them at the worst possible time while they are still grieving over your death. Life insurance can eliminate this problem by providing enough money to pay off existing debts.
6. With life insurance, you can choose to support your favorite charity. You can name a particular cause or charity as the beneficiary on your life insurance policy, allowing you to give to a cause you believe in even after you are gone. This can be a great way to leave a lasting legacy that has far-reaching impact, whether it is within your local community or throughout the world at large.
As you can see, there are a number of compelling reasons why having life insurance is important. From a financial standpoint, it just makes good sense to have a plan in place that will help provide for your family long after you are gone. Your last gift to them can be financial security so that they can live a comfortable and fulfilling life without having to stress over how to deal with overwhelming debt or make ends meet.
How To Get Cheap Term Life Insurance For Seniors
In most cases, people delay from purchasing life insurance while in their younger years as they had adequate benefits from their employment place. This is the main reason insurance for seniors has become popular among older individuals. Regardless of the reasons an individual did not buy life insurance, it is worth purchasing life insurance for seniors. Why do you ask? Because it has numerous benefits; affordability, death benefits and estate planning being just a few.
Well, there are many plans available for the elderly, and they fall into two main basic categories: Whole life and Term life insurance policy. It is not surprising that the term life policy is the most popular among seniors, and this is because it is less expensive than the whole life policy. In this regard, you might want to know a few tips on how to get cheaper life insurance for the elderly. Here are some of them:
Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
Insurance companies are very keen at monitoring the health of their applicants. To achieve this, they may need to you respond to basic insurance questions including your weight, gender, health, smoking habits and so on. In this regard, if you are a smoker, diagnosed with a pre-existing chronic condition or happen to be overweight, then expect to pay higher premiums. So, before you shop for insurance, you might want to consult a doctor who can recommend a healthy plan to help regulate your weight, smoking and treatment for any condition you might have. By doing this, you will have lower premiums as the company will not regard you as a risky candidate.
A Good Credit History
Most of the insurance companies will determine your ability to pay the premiums by looking at your credit score. If you have a clean credit, then most of the companies will be interested in accepting your application and this will give you a good chance to compare rates from the different life insurance providers to get an ideal rate. So, if you are considering buying a life insurance, it is best you try and improve your credit history to get a better deal.
Choose Enough Coverage
Choosing the right coverage will end up getting value for your bucks. To pick a good coverage amount, it is imperative that you consider your needs. So, if you want a cover that will cater for you in the next 15 years, then you should go with a 15-year term policy. Also, if you are just interested in a death benefit to cater for your final expenses such as funeral expenses, then do not go with a policy worth thousands of dollars.
Contact A Specialist
If you want to get the right policy, it is wise to get in touch with a professional who specializes in insurance. Such a professional will have enough information and experience t o recommend the best life insurance for seniors provider.
With these tips in mind, a senior will be able to get cheap term life insurance. Follow the previous link to get quotes today.
Are Diabetics Able To Get Life Insurance
A World Where Sick People Can’t Get Help
One of the biggest complaints that Jordan Insurance hears about insurance companies is their refusal to cover people with pre-existing conditions like cancer or diabetes. For many of use, we saw this as a death sentence for those who are in need. How could we allow actuary tables decide who has access to health insurance or quality health care? Things have changed a lot over the last years and because of legislation in Washington, people with pre-existing conditions like diabetes can qualify for coverage.
Since we have already answered the main question, let’s get into the why of how things were. Insurance companies thought that people with diabetes are a great risk. They are a higher risk for needing expensive health care and medications. They would overburden the insurance company more so than healthier people. It is now imprinted on the minds of the people that health care is not a luxury; it is a necessity and government, and insurance companies have made it so. Thankfully, now days having diabetes or any other type of condition doesn’t automatically disqualify a person from health insurance.
As a diabetic, you still should look into the fine print of any agreement with an insurance company to see what all they really cover because they might have stipulations that are not favorable to you. Read what they have to say about specific diseases, especially the one that you have. See what type of expenses they cover and which ones they do not. You want to be clear on this before you join that company and pay any money because all insurance plans are not created equally. There are some really great ones for people with diabetes and some that are not so good.
Making Better Choices
For peope with type 2 diabetes, getting health insurance and medication should not be your end goal. Sure you need those things but you should also try to heal your diabetes. Research how dietary changes can reduce blood sugar, increase insulin sensitivity and myocellular performance. There are accounts all over the world how people have used changing what they eat to heal their type 2 diabetes– perhaps this will one day be your story. This is one disease that a motivated person can fight and win at a high rate.
As you can see, people with both type 1 or type 2 diabetes can get health insurance. This was not always the case, but things have changed for the better. Legislation in Washington has made it easier for people with pre-existing health conditions like diabetes to qualify for health insurance. Government and the people both realize that health insurance is not a luxury but a necessity. As you research, different plans read all of the fine print and rules to ensure that you are joining a plan that will cover all of your needs ad a diabetic. You will find that plans range from great to not so good.
For Life Insurance: Click here if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and are searching for competitive Life Insurance quotes. We can help and our services are free.
The Reasons Why Funeral Insurance Is Important
Thinking of certainties in life? Death is one of them! You will find that it is not uncommon people tend to assume that their very dear loved ones will provide for their funeral expenses. As much as this may be acceptable in some families, it is still both simple and necessary to purchase funeral insurance policies to assist with final expenses. This is a handy way to lift the financial burden from your family.
There is nothing to be excited about when death strikes. It is in some ways similar to but also very emotionally contrary to the planning for a birthday party or even a wedding. This is the reason you will find that most people forgo researching funeral insurance while in fact it is no different to purchasing medical insurance. The only difference is that with the funeral insurance, you will only have to use it once. Below are a few reasons to consider funeral insurance for you and your loved ones:
• It is advisable to note that having a funeral insurance plan is vital for any funeral planning. Reason because you will have assisted your loved ones in offsetting the funeral expenses at hand. You will find that some of the funeral insurance policies offer discounts where you find that more than one member is prescribed to the policy.
• Having insured against death through taking up the funeral insurance policy is a way of ensuring that come to your death, all your expenses during the funeral are covered. It is interesting to note that the insurance company will cater for the casket purchase, the flowers at hand, paying for the hearse among others. This will, therefore, cut down the costs to be incurred on your left behind relatives.
• You will find that most people are subscribed to the funeral insurance coverage so that someday their loved ones will have it easy during such a difficult moment. Thus, it is important to note that premiums on the funeral insurance coverage are paid up based on the funeral costs at hand. This means that when you pass on, your family members will not be required to pay a dime to your funeral expenses. It is important to ensure that as a respectable person, you let it remain the same way. This can be achieved by ensuring that you do not leave behind loans for them to offset. Note that the funeral insurance policy is quite affordable and easily accessible to each and every person.
• Note that the funeral insurance policy only requires you to pay up the premiums. However, it is important to note that the amount of premium to pay varies with the different funeral insurance companies at hand. Paying may be done either monthly, yearly or even half yearly. It is interesting to note that some of the funeral insurance companies will offer their customers an opportunity to make their applications online.
It is advisable to note that before you engage in any funeral insurance policy, to ensure you thoroughly go through their policy details. This will aid in helping you chose the policy that best suit you and your loved ones.
For more information on Final expense insurance please feel free to contact Jordan Insurance.